GEN V 3.0 is a redesigned 3 in 1 parka with a Nylon outer-shell, laminated with a Storm|Tex™ Water-proof membrane that offers 5000mm
water-resistance and 5000gr/24h breathability. YKK® main zipper, concealed storm hood, multiple zipped pockets and supreme mesh ventilation system.
The second part is a fully detachable warm and padded liner blouson.
Both jackets can be worn separately or together depending on the weather’s conditions.
- 100% Nylon fabric outer-shell
- 100% Nylon inner lining jacket
- YKK® dual direction main zipper
- Storm|Tex™ laminated WP 5000mm. MPV 5000gr2/24h ( American Standard )
- Taped seams (outer jacket)
- Under arm dual direction ventilation opening with insect repellent mesh
- Handpockets and neck lined with fine Fleece
- Dual Document chest pockets
- Internal document pocket
- Hidden adjustable Hood in Colar
- Wrist strap adjuster
- Storm Flap protection
- RF ID Wrist pocket
- M.J.C.® system – Multiple Jackets compatibility. Can accept insulation liner which is compatible with the MJC system (like Nucleus)
- Air-Ventilation back opening
- Inner Chest pocket earphone cable port